A BEER + BITES TICKET GETS YOU:
- Unlimited 2-ounce pours from unique local craft brewers;
- Appetizer "bites" from local food establishments;
- An event sampling glass to take home with you; and
- An event guide to help you learn more about the brewery, food, and retail partners in attendance, as well as event sponsors.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE (we recommend bringing money with you as some sales will be cash-only):
- Additional food items
- Merchandise from participating vendors (however, the sale of additional beverages is prohibited)
- BEER + BITES merchandise
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
- $40, plus service and payment processing fees from Eventbrite
- If the tasting sessions are not already sold out, tickets will be available at the door.
- All tickets include a $1 donation to the Memorial Hall Restoration Fund.
- Guests who purchase advance tickets should print and bring their tickets to the event or have their tickets available on their mobile device.
Event proceeds benefit Melrose Highlands Congregational Church and the programs and outreach it supports, including mission trips, feeding ministries for A Servant’s Heart Food Pantry and Bread of Life, youth service opportunities such as Common Cathedral and City Reach, and support for area families through initiatives such as the Giving Tree, Birthday® Wishes program for homeless children, MLK Jr. Day of Service, Rosie's Place gift bags, and Housing Families Christmas party.
A portion of event proceeds will also go to the Building Fund of the Bread of Life of Malden, a feeding ministry that distributes the equivalent of one million free meals each year to hungry, homeless, and isolated people. Its services include evening meals four nights a week in Malden, food pantries in Malden and Everett, grocery delivery to senior citizens in public housing in Malden, Everett, Melrose, and Medford, and food delivery to at-risk teens and homeless families sheltered in local motels.