A BEER + BITES TICKET GETS YOU:
- Unlimited 2-ounce pours from unique local craft brewers;
- Appetizer "bites" from local food establishments;
- An event sampling glass to take home with you; and
- An event guide to help you learn more about the brewery and food partners in attendance.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE (we recommend bringing money with you as some sales will be cash-only):
- Additional food items
- Merchandise from participating vendors (however, the sale of additional beverages is prohibited)
- BEER + BITES merchandise
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
- $40, plus service and payment processing fees from Eventbrite
- If the tasting sessions are not already sold out, tickets will be available at the door.
- All tickets include a $1 donation to the Memorial Hall Restoration Fund.
- Guests who purchase advance tickets should print and bring their tickets to the event or have their tickets available on their mobile device.
Event proceeds benefit Melrose Highlands Congregational Church and the programs and outreach it supports, including mission trips, feeding ministries for A Servants Heart Food Pantry and Bread of Life, youth service opportunities such as Common Cathedral and City Reach, and support for area families through initiatives such as the organization's Giving Tree, Birthday Wishes program for homeless children and MLK Jr. Day of Service and City Mission Society's Christmas Shop.
A portion of event proceeds will also go to the Bread of Life (Malden, Mass.) Building Fund, which will help the organization to build a facility that brings all services under one roof, enables them to serve more people, and provides affordable studio housing for homeless individuals. In 2016, Bread of Life provided 1+ million free meals to hungry, homeless and isolated people. Its services include evening meals 4 nights a week in Malden, food pantries in Malden and Everett, grocery delivery to senior citizens in public housing in Malden, Everett, Melrose, Medford and Wakefield, and food delivery to homeless families sheltered in local motels.